Thursday 30 December 2010

Surprises are fantastic in any case :)

Recently I've ordered some DVDs from my sister. She doesn't have difficulty in finding each movie I ask in Ankara, so she's sort of a cargo service for me and my friends here. And I'm really thankful to her because of her patience for my wishes.

Whatever... A week after she sent DVDs, she rang me up and said, "I've sent you new movies as a surprise." And I felt happy for the movies I have no idea about.

The day before yesterday I got a big package when I came from school. The package was so big to be a DVD box. I opened it impatiently, because there was no name on it. The sender was a mystery! The moment I opened the package there was a glitter disco ball in front of me! One of my favorite presents for my birthday! 2 years ago she bought me mitts (boxing gloves), because I sent many messages that I wish to have mitts on my birthday. That made me the happiest sister in the world.

And two days ago, I became the happiest sister in the world again. Because one of my wishes was become true thanks to my sister. We were always dreaming to have a glitter ball at home and form a disco atmosphere, Lady Gaga style :) Now the only thing is to have my own house to design as I wish.




This is my new year present "glitter ball". Someday it'll be my favorite home accessory.




Next to my new glitter ball, there was a little, grey box with a ribbon on it. I openned it and saw a pretty "new year mug". You don't imagine how happy I became. I wouldn't be happier if there was a "Beşiktaş mug."




This is my sweet mug, as the second present for new year.


Althoug my sister is sort of a maverick girl and seems reckless, she has got a big heart. She keeps a precious love for me, as precious as I keep for her.




the picture of  serenity
(me & my sister)

No comments: