Sunday 16 January 2011

In the mood of "çok sevdik be abi"



Since I was born I'm a fan of Beşiktaş. I feel as if BJK is one of my family member. I can hardly express my feelings, my love for it. I'm not only obsessed with the team, but also with its colors. Everything in black & white attracts my attention. Everything I'm gifted, or I buy in these colors becomes one of my favorite stuff. Especially if it has BJK symbol on it. :) 

Here are some of my numerous stuffs which symbolises BJK.





This is my BKJ blanket, which was gifted to me by my father on my 22nd birthday, 3 years ago. It's one of my favorite stuff, so I use it very carefully in order not to harm it. It still looks brand-new.




I have many such photos with my blanket, 'cause I like to be photographed on my blanket with inordinary postures (as in the first photo).





This is my new beanbag, which is presented to me by Ophelia and Viola as they know how I adore BJK. This is my 25th birthday present :)





I've forgotten to talk about my black & white socks. I bought them from local market, children's section in Muratlı. And I'm not regretful...





These are my BJK slippers, a present by my father again. I like his being so respectful of our tastes. Once he bought GS slippers for my sister, who's a GS fan. (My father is also a BJK lover like me)







I've many other stuffs in black & white with BJK symbol on it, like bedlinen, scarf, a very long tuque... (most of them are presented to my by family members or friends) I love each of them. They are more precious to me than other stuffs. But for today I just can publish these limited photos.

I hope I see many chanpionships from BJK to show off more and more :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ben de diyorum ben bu kızı neden bu kadar sevdim, Beşiktaş Forewer

Lacrymosa said...

dünya dursun Beşiktaş dönsün çevremde :)